Daewo 4.1

Veilon

18 hours ago, Fredss said:

No demo site?

15 hours ago, Martin1980 said:

Not to be annoying, but it will not help your sales if you got a private 'demo' site. People would like to see a demo, without taking too much steps. 

Just my 2 cents. 

The demo site I can provide on request in private messages.

Added a DEMO site specifically for Your requests.

On 29.02.2016 at 0:46 PM, Stéphane Briot said:

Hi, 

with Pages, this my display. 

How can fix it ? 

Thx ((: 

_le_k_pages.png

Install first the "Pages" and the style. The installer replaces changed .css files due to which You get a bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, have just bought and installed this theme. Two issues

1: How to change the colour of the selected page on the menu? See the first image, the menu is purple but the link is red :(

2: The icons are not correctly displaying on the menu for "store" and "support" - the icon appears instead in the submenu for these two options. Can't find any way to change this in the menu manager or theme settings anywhere.

Thanks in advance

1.png

2.png

On 01.04.2016 at 5:59 PM, GHT said:

Hi, have just bought and installed this theme. Two issues

1: How to change the colour of the selected page on the menu? See the first image, the menu is purple but the link is red :(

2: The icons are not correctly displaying on the menu for "store" and "support" - the icon appears instead in the submenu for these two options. Can't find any way to change this in the menu manager or theme settings anywhere.

Thanks in advance

1.png

2.png

Hi!

1. Add custom.css

.ipsNavBar_secondary > li.ipsNavBar_active a { color: #COLOR; }

2. Times search the template and find

a[data-navitem-id="13"]::before

and

a[data-navitem-id="25"]::before

Replace the ID of the navigation categories, You can find out by viewing page source

Без имени-1.png

When you have time, will update, which will add new functionality and new solutions that the subject was even more convenient for users. Thank you for Your purchase.

I signed up on your demo site to test the theme out. Two things for now:

- The search bar is missing the content type selection dropdown when you click in it to type a search.

- The background image kinda pops each time you click on a link and the site refreshes, it's a bit annoying, anything that can be done?

I really like the theme, I'm considering purchasing when I'm done testing ^_^

On 08.04.2016 at 11:43 PM, -FP said:

I signed up on your demo site to test the theme out. Two things for now:

- The search bar is missing the content type selection dropdown when you click in it to type a search.

- The background image kinda pops each time you click on a link and the site refreshes, it's a bit annoying, anything that can be done?

I really like the theme, I'm considering purchasing when I'm done testing ^_^

1) Especially for You, after the release of his new themes in update Daewo I implement the selection type menu in the settings

2) Could You throw a screenshot in PM ?

Hello,

I'm having trouble changing the Background image.

The backgound is being uploaded to "\forum\uploads\monthly_2016_04" folder but the forum is searching the image in the folder "\forum\uploads\css_built_3\monthly_2016_04".

May you help me?

@Update:

I just figured out a "trick" to fix this problem. After upload is done, activate and deactivate designer's Mode fix tha image path.

But once i make any chance in the theme, the path get wrong again.

Thanks

Hi, just bought and installed and have a few small help requests.

1. I'm getting the two following messages for the Guest Message and Footer, regardless of them being turned on or off. How do I fix this?

[[Template core/front/global/guestMessage does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template core/front/global/secondaryFooter does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2. Can you offer some advice on getting the menu icons to match? I'm using FontAwesome, but the icons don't match your HOUSE icon.

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 10.31.52.png

3. Would my changing the page width to around 80% mess things up? If not, where can I change the value?

Thanks

On 05.05.2016 at 1:34 PM, Julian Jenkins said:

Hi, just bought and installed and have a few small help requests.

1. I'm getting the two following messages for the Guest Message and Footer, regardless of them being turned on or off. How do I fix this?

[[Template core/front/global/guestMessage does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template core/front/global/secondaryFooter does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2. Can you offer some advice on getting the menu icons to match? I'm using FontAwesome, but the icons don't match your HOUSE icon.

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 10.31.52.png

3. Would my changing the page width to around 80% mess things up? If not, where can I change the value?

Thanks

17 hours ago, Stefan Warecka said:

getting the same. is the theme outdated ? [[Template core/front/global/guestMessage does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the near future (1-2 days) the time is released, sorry for the wait

Version 1.2.1

What's new:

• Fixed this
  • Work has begun on refining the skin structure and added several new features. After finishing work on his new subject, I will direct all their efforts on version 1.3. This version will implement new features and rewritten part of the code of the skin.
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Any idea why when installing the theme on our board it's only giving an arror saying "Something went wrong. Check the values provided on the marked tabs and try again."

IPBoard version is 4.1.12.2, theme is just bought so should be the latest version.

Thanks in advance!

On 24.07.2016 at 11:11 AM, Chakalov said:

Hi,

Any idea why when installing the theme on our board it's only giving an arror saying "Something went wrong. Check the values provided on the marked tabs and try again."

IPBoard version is 4.1.12.2, theme is just bought so should be the latest version.

Thanks in advance!

In the near future will release a fix.

• 6 months later...

Archived