Sidebar Problems

ARC Shock

It would seem that when I log into my account on my site it puts my sidebar at the bottom of the page as seen here:

Untitled-2.thumb.png.1ae467f089328f5ebb4

Now when I log out of the site it puts it back to normal. I can't seem to find a setting for this or maybe something is just messed up? Any help would be great!

On the page where it's corrupted like that, press CTRL-F5 (CMD-R on a mac).

If that does not fix it, empty your entire browser cache, and any cookies associated to *.arcgamers.com, then try the above again.

Also check to see if it's happening on the original (and unedited) default skin. If it only happens on the skin in your screenshot, then it's likely an issue with the skin.

8 minutes ago, Mark H said:

On the page where it's corrupted like that, press CTRL-F5 (CMD-R on a mac).

If that does not fix it, empty your entire browser cache, and any cookies associated to *.arcgamers.com, then try the above again.

Also check to see if it's happening on the original (and unedited) default skin. If it only happens on the skin in your screenshot, then it's likely an issue with the skin.

Doesn't seem to help, it does it with both the default theme and the installed theme. Also resetting cache and cookies on the browser didn't help, also tried it on a different computer and it had the same issues.

29 minutes ago, ARC Shock said:

Not sure if it helps but when I set the sidebar to go on the left it puts it at the top and when I set it to the right it puts it at the bottom.

That suggests a Theme issue, but you said it also happens on a default unmodified Theme?

Have you run the Support Tool yet?

If not, run it to the step where it says it's removed cached data, go to the forum, and then press CTRL-F5.

If none of that fixes the issue though, please file a ticket to support.

Archived