What " core_pfield_ " stands for in IPB ??

TAMAN

i got some issues with member accounts in my forum i believe after i upgraded to ips 4.1.3.2 or it was exists even before that im not quite sure

so dozens of my forum members are completely broke im not sure how many because they are in all groups   BANNED LOCKED SPAMMERS VALIDATING

i have checked several members in each group they are all same 

so the problem is i cant change edit move or doing ANYTHING ELSE on this members the "SAVE" button on this members doesn't work in acp for example if i wanted to move one of them to another group I CANT because after i change their group and clicking on "save" nothing happens its like the save button is not clickable 

also some of this members are completely fked up they can not create topics or posting or changing their account settings they literally CANT DO ANYTHING in forum the only way they can communicate is through the chatbox i have installed and the worse part is i cant send him messages because they are restricted from receiving messages and everything else i cant fix it 

so after almost 6 days with a useless support ticket they told me that the problem is one of the plugins i have installed Steam Login and showing me this error log 

Thu, 03 Dec 2015 11:55:00 +0000 (Severity: 2)
50.28.55.154 - http://hellshammers.net/forum/index.php?/settings/
RuntimeException
0: BAD_JSON
#0 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/applications/core/sources/ProfileSync/Steam.php(40): IPS\Http\_Response->decodeJson()
#1 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/applications/core/sources/ProfileSync/Steam.php(91): IPS\core\ProfileSync\_Steam->userData()
#2 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(692) : eval()'d code(6220): IPS\core\ProfileSync\_Steam->name()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_system->settingsOverview(Array)
#4 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(115): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('settingsOvervie...', Array)
#6 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(115): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->settingsOverview(Array)
#7 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\system\_settings->_overview()
#8 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(55): call_user_func(Array)
#9 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_settings->manage()
#10 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_settings->execute()
#12 /home5/demonlor/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

so i contacted this plugin dev and he blame it on server configuartion error not the plugin 

I have only fixed some active members by creating another account for them and merging the broken one with the new ones 

-----

so right now i dont know what to do about this situation :/ there is still hundreds of even more haven the same issue 

anyways on browser console when i click save on this members this error shows up 

Untitled20151215050157.png.3699a16840fec

i strongly believe this problem is with one of the profile fields i created before and its deleted but not in the database or something? 

is there any way someone out there can help me here please if you have any idea about whats going on i really appreciate your help 

That's an issue in the plugin @Lavo

You should catch a  RuntimeException and not \IPS\Http\Request\Exception  in 

} catch ( \IPS\Http\Request\Exception $e ) {
				// Fall through to return NULL below
			}

OR

$response = \IPS\Http\Url::external("http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamUser/GetPlayerSummaries/v0002/?key={$loginHandler->settings['api_key']}&steamids={$this->member->steamid}")->request()->get()->decodeJson();

should be split and the response should be checked before decodeJson is being called

Archived