IP.Download > Screenshot in File Actions

Joel R

I'd like to suggest that screenshots be moved from New Version to File Actions.  

The workflow doesn't make sense from a user standpoint: a screenshot is an ancillary and supporting piece of information to the file.  When I want to edit the file, I'd like to edit all the details of the file such as the file description and screenshots.  

Same here. For now i'm still missing a few of the default IP.Downloads feature. When I edit an entry that has two files attached to it, and I want to add another file I don't want to make a new revision. I'd just like to add that extra file and screenshot. 

And same goes for external links. External links had to option to put in a description. Now people get to see nothing but a really long link with no real description what that particular file is. 

agree so much with senax regarding showing url rather than typing ur own title for the external url. Please changing

To be honest i dont understand the logic of having to click two times to reupload/change screenshots. Whats the point to force us to click twice?

why cant you have everything in one single edit page?

Archived