IPS4 Converter stops conversion

Starship

Aloha!

I know that the best way is submit support ticket, but the expected wait-time for an IPS technician performed upgrade is: 8 days.

Maybe some of you have already had experience with the new IPS 4 converter? I'm trying convert my vB4 to IPS4, but always unsuccessful!  Converter stops conversion every time in the same place and always the same converted count: 34427. This process i was already tryed many times to my localhost machine, vps and dedicated server. 

Maybe there is problem with my database, i don't know. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

System Logs: 2015_11_10_sql.php | 2015_11_09_sql.php

eeeeee.png

Thank You!

Convert to 3.4.8 and then upgrade the forum.  The IPB4 is a beta converter.  Though, IP would probably want to know what happened, if you need to get the software working use the converters which are known to work and aren't in beta - the v3 converters.

1 minute ago, Dolphin. said:

Ehh, already tried, it takes a lot of time + many sql errors in upgrade process.  

That sucks.  Hope you find the solution.  I would put in the support ticket and include all the information.  If it's something minor, they can tell you right away and can do the upgrade yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

@Dolphin. did you get anywhere with this? I'm about to start converting a vB4 forum with 20k members and 2M posts to IPB4.1. I started with the beta converter (knowing full well it's beta!) and had the same issues. Am about to start testing vB4 > 3.4.8 > 4.1.

Archived