October 29, 2015 in Technical Problems
hi from today, i mimgrate to 4.1, thx for this nice update, i just have a few problems, with google chrome, not on safari.
look my board there is #VLE#forums_ -> under all Titles
second thing would help, when you're updating the page F5 ou CD+R on mac, look what yuo can see
no problem on firefox is just google chrome, no extension are engaged.
clic to save here do nothing, chrome and firefox, so i cant edit menu
an other funny bug, i tried to disable all plugin and re-enable them look what happened,
it diseapear after F5 or CMD+R refresh page
You have activated the Translation tools.
Go to AdminCP > Customization > Traslation Tools and change both items to NO
(or menutab_customization > menu__core_languages_language > lang_vle > change both items to X (no) )
i've still the problem under this line and an other some people can't answer or edit messages, maybe permissions, i'm on it.
thx for your help :)
upgraded to 4.1.1 and still not possible to updating menus
i found something, when a create a menu, and if i choose >>>>a shortcut, If the URL is http://www.blablablabla.fr >>>> I CAN save the MENU ITEM, if its http://www.blablablablabla.fr/category/new-projector-tests >>>> i cant save anything
i can create other MENU
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started Wednesday at 11:08 PM
Started 1 hour ago
Started 16 hours ago