Calendar v4 - really impressed

The Old Man

I have to say, top marks for improvements to Calendar, IPS!

I've just created some events and the cover photo really makes them spring to life, I love the address search facility, and the ability to feature Events is really good. Thanks also for finally adding option not to have RSVPs on imported iCal events, makes so much more sense when using Google's Events feed for public holidays, Easter etc to populate your Calendar with.

Thanks for everyone's hard work on this...!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The calendar is OK, but I really don't see how it could be completely useful without notification features. Unless people remember to visit your site and the calendar each day, how would anyone know that there might be something of importance coming up?

The calendar is OK, but I really don't see how it could be completely useful without notification features. Unless people remember to visit your site and the calendar each day, how would anyone know that there might be something of importance coming up?

Actually that's a very valid point, I've just looked and the Notifications when you Follow the event don't include reminder notifications, only notifications if the content is updated. You can opt to Download Event, on my iPad you get a option to add it to your calendar and set a reminder, or open it a range of apps, but I don't think that would on all devices.

Archived