Date format

Excalibur

It's your locale which determines these things. If, for example, your locale is en_US, then the date formats will be the American type mm/dd/yyyy.

Judging by your use of CV in your sig, I'm assuming you're a Brit. Change the locale (Customization > Language) for English to en_GB (I think) and you'll get dd/mm/yyyy.

Good point. I've just looked at a Hungarian locale and it's set up correctly. Where are you seeing this? Is it all over the site (= locale problem) or just on Calendar? If it's Calendar only, then the solution is Community > Calendar > Settings > Date format.

Good point. I've just looked at a Hungarian locale and it's set up correctly. Where are you seeing this? Is it all over the site (= locale problem) or just on Calendar? If it's Calendar only, then the solution is Community > Calendar > Settings > Date format.

​It is in the Forum and in the Calendar as well. In Calendar settings set to: Use Default Date Settings, but if I set it to anythying Calendar shows the same. Partly right, partly wrong. 

10.thumb.jpg.b3f44ed02fa0425f671f7f7eff2

11.thumb.jpg.3588dd1d6a1abb304afe7b2a300

13.thumb.jpg.adbdafbdbaf75f6f9621cae91e2

Add this to the list of things you could easily accomplish in 3.4 but apparently can't in 4.0. Someone really should come out with a mod that brings back most of the 3.4 settings and features that were left out of 4.0.

​Thanks but, The plugin that topic links to, still doesn't fix the issue of join dates and older topic post dates show up like this, 30 April for April 30th, in IPB 3.4 you could customize all that easily to show up how you wanted.

Archived