Another Group Administrator

Gamster

Hello

I have installed ipb 4 Beta 6  and i have the following problems..

I can't  add another group with ACP acces

I can't find where i can add a moderator to a single forum or more.

I can't give permision for moderation to a group , except the standard one (Administrator & Moderator)

I try to copy the groups,and everything...nothing

Did you mean 347 or version 4 ? The latest one for V4 is Beta8. :) I don't think you can download B6 anymore either. Would recommend if you are using the beta to redownload the latest version as it has many, many bug fixes compared to two previous beta's.

I

Well i have Beta 6 Installed now , i can't update beta 8 i get an error and i don't know how to fix it..

This error  , i post on support but nobody help me.

And now i try to figure out how to set the administrators,and moderators for a specific forum.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPS\Theme::image() in /var/zpanel/hostdata/ndrey88/public_html/mmounite_com/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(590) : eval()'d code on line 829

i told you the reason already..that error from above..when i copy the Beta 8 files over my files i get that error..and when i copy the ftp client give me an error regard a files LICENSE..which is a empty folder , but enter in conflict with another file LICENSE.file.. i don't know if that is the problem or not..

Its difficult to help with this :( as you need to be on the latest version at least as they are all still beta, so not really officially supported.

I do see your bug report with the same question, although unsure what a dev will say to it as they will expect you to be on the latest build / version unless you say otherwise.

Archived