Bring Back Admin Forced Actions/Processes

ghinton

I know it won't happen by the 4.0 Final version, but can you please add the ability for admins to manually run actions/processes again. I know everything runs as background processes now, but sometimes an admin needs to manually run something (such as rebuilding sitemaps), but we can now (as far as I have seen).

Yes took me a moment to find it.

Interestingly, the ACP search does not find it when you search for 'task' which seems slightly odd imo. :) I'd kind of expect all ACP functions to be found (even 'hidden' ones like this) via that simply so advanced users can type in what they want access to.

Interestingly, the ACP search does not find it when you search for 'task' which seems slightly odd imo. :) I'd kind of expect all ACP functions to be found (even 'hidden' ones like this) via that simply so advanced users can type in what they want access to.

Yes I also had a hard time finding it.

Maybe the search will get better in a few releases.

​Yea, i agree.

I've added now

task

tasks

tasklog

cronjob

as searchwords for this page:)

Archived