Small thing

Soniceffect

Hi Guys,

Something very small which I change each and every time I skin the forum which I think would be worth doing on the default skin. The sidebar never seems to look like its uniform and can see why, its just because of what elements its lined up with. Any chance you could have it in line with the top forum on the main page as I think it would look a lot neater.

I don't think the term "forums" is required.

Removing this makes it look a lot neater. I think I might remove that, bringing the sidebar down a touch will create a fair bit of white space below "mark site read, new content and More"

I kinda support this and i'm going to remove it from my style(daniels privat style, not official ips4 style:D ), but i think that we're going to get complains from people, which don't know where they are..:P (but yea, it's their problem if they don't look at the navbar and the breadcrums:D

As Forums can't be the default app or the user can even don't use it, the name app should appears, just like appears on Blogs, Downloads, etc. It is a separated app now just like any other.

​Agreed .. just needs lining up :D

Not a big deal by any means, I can do it myself. Just thought it looked better

• 1 month later...

I don't think the term "forums" is required.

Removing this makes it look a lot neater. I think I might remove that, bringing the sidebar down a touch will create a fair bit of white space below "mark site read, new content and More"

​How can I remove "Forums" from there?

hi guys,

My question was serious. I've found h1 pageTitle in forumDisplay template file only. If I remove from there, its missing from all forum pages except Forum Home page. :D
In forumHome I couldnt find h1 pageTitle.

Any help appreciated.

Themes 2015-01-19 19-44-04.png

Core, Global, Pageheader

<div class='ipsPageHeader ipsClearfix ipsSpacer_bottom'>
	<h1 class='ipsType_pageTitle'>{$title}</h1>
	{{if $blurb}}
		<div class='ipsPageHeader_info ipsType_light'>
			{{if !$rawBlurb}}
				{$blurb}
			{{else}}
				{$blurb|raw}
			{{endif}}