RSS Import- enable emoticons, signature and Follow this Topic

Ricw

Hello,

When using RSS Import, Emoticons, Signature and Follow This Topic are not enabled. Currently the only way to enable these is to Use Full Editor and manually edit by hand.

I have some forums where this is acceptable, because I have to correct the topic name and then sort the RSS Feed into the correct forum.

Other RSS Feeds, already, have the correct topic name and do not need to be sorted into correct forum topic. So having the option to automatically enable Signature, Emoticons and Follow This Topic would be extremely helpful. As it is, it is to time consuming to enable these feature on these forums. I use the Admin signature as another source of reference. Therefore, these forums are not as useful to the reader.

Thank you

Rick Wilson

Hello,

When using RSS Import, Emoticons, Signature and Follow This Topic are not enabled. Currently the only way to enable these is to Use Full Editor and manually edit by hand.

I have some forums where this is acceptable, because I have to correct the topic name and then sort the RSS Feed into the correct forum.

Other RSS Feeds, already, have the correct topic name and do not need to be sorted into correct forum topic. So having the option to automatically enable Signature, Emoticons and Follow This Topic would be extremely helpful. As it is, it is to time consuming to enable these feature on these forums. I use the Admin signature as another source of reference. Therefore, these forums are not as useful to the reader.

Thank you

Rick Wilson

Archived