IP.Board 2.3.6 - Local Host

Hey guys.

Is it possible to set IP.Board 2.3.6 up on my home server so I can get some things from my Admin CP on my 2.3.6 SQL backup? I don't remember the MySQL and PHP versions 2.3.x required and am stuck.. :( All I need is just the MySQL and PHP version that 2.3 ran on as an installation on my PC to install 2.3.6, restore the backups and then get what I need from some topics and the ACP..

If anyone can help with this, the support is always highly appreciated!

Thanks.

It will *run* on php5.3.x although it will *not* install on it.

For legacy testing I use php5.2.9 for this purpose. The db then can be dropped into a later more up to date version, ie it should then run on php5.4.

Thanks Andy, but my account has been moved out of the Clients group. I haven't renewed my license yet lol..

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#103149]

This forum is only available to those logged in with a client account.

If you are a current IPS client and are seeing this message, please log out and then log in with the same email and password that you use for the client area.

If you need assistance logging in as a client please submit a ticket and we will be happy to assist.

It just shows me using it on php5.4.x

It won't install on that (install on php5.2.x) then export db and import to newer version.

Find and download Wampserver 2.0h **not** 2.0i as that's php5.3 , install 2.0h and then import db if needed.

It should run on 5.4. though, see attached pic.

Archived