Feedback from one of my members.

texterted

Now if only they'd visit vB and be like, "Wow, you guys should produce better quality, like Invision does..."

:whistle:

Speaking of vB, I find it VERY funny that they upgraded their forum to their new 5.0 software and then had a major crash! That should fill their customers with confidence. On a side not I was able to sell my vB license yesterday. I was happy to get $125.00 for it.

Speaking of vB, I find it VERY funny that they upgraded their forum to their new 5.0 software and then had a major crash! That should fill their customers with confidence.

On TAZ, there's a poll asking if people would consider vB6 (if it were to ever come out). A few former vB people are rather...disapproving of how things have turned out so far.

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=100304

On a side not I was able to sell my vB license yesterday. I was happy to get $125.00 for it.

Dude, you totally took advantage of someone. Shame on you. By the way, where's my 90% cut from the sale? ;)

Oh you should secure those funds quickly, before they realize they got ripped off and try to dispute the charges.

On TAZ, there's a poll asking if people would consider vB6 (if it were to ever come out). A few former vB people are rather...disapproving of how things have turned out so far.

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=100304

Dude, you totally took advantage of someone. Shame on you. By the way, where's my 90% cut from the sale? ;)

Oh you should secure those funds quickly, before they realize they got ripped off and try to dispute the charges.

It is already on its way to my bank account from my paypal account. :) Now I just need to get rid of by vbseo license.

It is already on its way to my bank account from my paypal account. :smile: Now I just need to get rid of by vbseo license.

Offer it up on a site swarmed with vB loyalists. "Buy one vbSEO license and get none free!" I'm sure you'll have tons of offers from the gullible loyal clients..

Speaking of vB, I find it VERY funny that they upgraded their forum to their new 5.0 software and then had a major crash! That should fill their customers with confidence. On a side not I was able to sell my vB license yesterday. I was happy to get $125.00 for it.

I remember swapping mine for an IPB licence and $50 cash :) - far better value than VB ;)

Archived