Download: Blam Mint - IPBFangorn (promotion for 3.4.4<)

Lawliet

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Blam Mint - IPBFangorn (promotion for 3.4.4<)

File Submitter: Lawliet

File Submitted: 10 Jul 2012

File Category: Professional Skins

Blam Mint was created for the forums, writing about games. He became a skinhead but universal and fit any theme. A proportionate combination of color with variations seledynowego black neon gives a great effect. We recommend using a minimum resolution of the skin at 1280x1024.

----------------------------Recently repaired---------------------------------
Repaired profile background (check it - go to ipbfangorn.net -> select Blam Mint skin -> go to profile Lawliet)
WORKING "Best Answer" (check it - go to ipbfangorn.net -> select Blam Mint skin -> read this TOPIC)
+ graphic amendments in profiles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creators Blam Mint made sure that both you and the administrator had an 'all' : > at hand.

%7Boption%7D

The new generation system icons are back issues, to generate icons from IP.Board v3.2.x Back in icons such as "hot topic" and one-time icon of a closed topic.

%7Boption%7D

Subforums placed in two (2) columns. In this way we will not meet with a case where subforów name is too long. Are ordered.

%7Boption%7D

I invite you to familiarize yourself with other photographs, placed below. (To enlarge, click on it)

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Seems to be this:

2012-12-07_22h21_03.png

Not sure what the issue is, i've not looked into the templates further.

PS, logo links to ipbfangorn.net which is down.

Edit, okay it seems to be related to the "<div class="umiesc">" which is being added after the first tab apparently. I remove that in inspect element and all is fine. I did add a line-height to #primary_nav ul though to center the text.

Edit two: Confirmed, it was the "umiesc" line. To fix go to globalTemplate, search umiesc and delete that and the closing div.

Then go to your ipb_styles.css and add at the bottom

#primary_nav ul {
line-height:65px !important;
}

Makes this skin look like the screenshot. I'm running 3.4.0.

• 5 weeks later...

Okey, done : )

----------------------------Recently repaired---------------------------------

Repaired profile background (check it - go to ipbfangorn.net -> select Blam Mint skin -> go to profile Lawliet)

WORKING "Best Answer" (check it - go to ipbfangorn.net -> select Blam Mint skin -> read this TOPIC)

+ graphic amendments in profiles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

globalTemplate:

<if test="!$this->memberData['member_id']">
<div id="ramka"><a href="http://www.ipbfangorn.net/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register"><b>Demo Account!</b><br/>Register doesn't working in this community. You can use demo account:<br /><br />
<b>LOGIN:</b> Demo<br />
<b>PASSWORD:</b> demo
</a></div> 
</if>

and :

pre_1358174889__debug.png' alt='' class=" alt="pre_1358174889__debug.png">

Reply to this topic:
Quote:
pre_1358175229__quote.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived