CKE Editor Feature Request

.Peter

Our members have mentioned they would love to have the ability to save their CKE preferences. For example for whatever reason we have members that only write in certain fonts and certain colors and they wanted the ability to save those preferences so they auto-load when they go to write a post.

Why would you be against it if it were an option? It should be available and if you don't want your users to have this ability then you can disable it in the ACP. I would imagine it would be disabled by default and rather be enabled if you want the feature on.

Our members have mentioned they would love to have the ability to save their CKE preferences. For example for whatever reason we have members that only write in certain fonts and certain colors and they wanted the ability to save those preferences so they auto-load when they go to write a post.

Good idea.

I think this has come up before.

I know that in my case I am against it. I do not want to make it easy for users to always type in different font types, sizes, and colors. It would get annoying fast.

True.

Why would you be against it if it were an option? It should be available and if you don't want your users to have this ability then you can disable it in the ACP. I would imagine it would be disabled by default and rather be enabled if you want the feature on.

I wouldn't be against it if it were an ACP option. But it seems we are getting rid of options in the ACP, not adding more. (Not saying this to bash, just saying that the developers seem to want to streamline as much as possible).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived