IPChat + Google Chrome & Toolbars

CrossFire-Radio

So I have had a few members of mine, have issues accessing IP.chat, while they are on Google Chrome and have toolbars on...Its pretty much any toolbar...

So I decided to try this myself... and while using Chrome & Toolbars, and accessing IP.chat.. .It "kicks you" gives the message "you have been kicked from chat"..

I have had about 3-4 members.. and I tried it myself... and it does do this.... When you "disable" the toolbar(s)... It lets you access the chat just fine... is there some particular reason that this happens?

It doesnt do this with IE & Toolbars or FF & Toolbars... it only happens with Chrome and Toolbars.

Must be the way in which the toolbars are implemented in Chrome. Can test it for the next version to see if it's something already fixed (I suspect it is based on a separate change I made for something similar) or if there is anything we can do.

Must be the way in which the toolbars are implemented in Chrome. Can test it for the next version to see if it's something already fixed (I suspect it is based on a separate change I made for something similar) or if there is anything we can do.

Sounds good, let me know if you need anything.. :D

• 4 months later...

Archived