IPB support feedback

Djfx

I believe that they are still open at this point. Tickets marked Mission critical (site offline, inaccessible for reasons not related to hosting, miscellaneous issues that are causing the site to be down, etc) are generally handled first. If you're is marked mission critical, it may also receive after-hours support. I don't know the exact time frame for Mission critical tickets, but I would assume under 24 hours.

Furthermore, it would help and be much faster if you gave the following information within your ticket, so they don't have to stop and ask:

Admin ID:
Admin Password:
FTP URL:
FTP Username:
FTP Password:

Just an FYI.

I've always had great support. I've opened an absolute ton of tickets. I won't lie. I think only one of them was ever critical. They replied instantly. Out of the 50+ tickets I've submitted, like only two tickets took a while to get resolved. And part of that was because they had to wait on me to reply. I will say I had a problem once that I was sure was in the general coding of IPB that they would not help with because they can't help change the original coding or whatever. They did in fact frustrate me as I know the problem was in the original coding and not caused by a third party app or skin. However, thanks to the great community around here, they helped me out.

Other than that, I really like their support and I'm glad they offer it.

I've always had great support. I've opened an absolute ton of tickets. I won't lie. I think only one of them was ever critical. They replied instantly. Out of the 50+ tickets I've submitted, like only two tickets took a while to get resolved. And part of that was because they had to wait on me to reply. I will say I had a problem once that I was sure was in the general coding of IPB that they would not help with because they can't help change the original coding or whatever. They did in fact frustrate me as I know the problem was in the original coding and not caused by a third party app or skin. However, thanks to the great community around here, they helped me out.

Other than that, I really like their support and I'm glad they offer it.

What makes this product fantastic is the people who stand behind it. ;)

Archived