Bulk Mail Request

• Jay •

It would be lovely if we could have an option to see a list of members that received bulk mail after sending was complete.

If that list could then be filtered either by member id or name, that would be super but I certainly wouldn't hold my breath. :homestar:

It would also be nice if the Preview screen also showed how many members will receive the bulk mail.

It would be lovely if we could have an option to see a list of members that received bulk mail after sending was complete.

If that list could then be filtered either by member id or name, that would be super but I certainly wouldn't hold my breath. :homestar:

It would also be nice if the Preview screen also showed how many members will receive the bulk mail.

It would be hard to achieve.
You would never know if I did or did not read your emails, I never confirm received emails.
Did you hide an image in your email? They are off, I cannot see them.

It would be hard to achieve.

You would never know if I did or did not read your emails, I never confirm received emails.

Did you hide an image in your email? They are off, I cannot see them.

I'm not asking for confirmation that it was read. I'd just like to be able to confirm that it was sent.

I'm not asking for confirmation that it was read. I'd just like to be able to confirm that it was sent.

Sorry about that,I read it that you want to see that they have been received.

to see a list of members that received bulk mail

Sorry about that,I read it that you want to see that they have been received.

Considering members need to validate their e-mail when they join (at least on my community), it's a safe assumption that any mail that is sent is received.

It would be naive to make an assumption that e-mail sent from the board is read, but right now we don't even know who those e-mails are sent to.

Or another way to look at it... what is a recipient? One who receives

Receive doesn't necessarily mean "read".

Archived