Axel WersSeptember 8, 2011 in Feature Suggestions
This is specific legacy issue, exists since we can use login and display names. Not bug, but not good too.
1. Enable display names, so user can fill his login and display name (different, what is important - so login name will be LoginName and display name will be DisplayName)
2. Disable display names
3. Now you can search in ACP his display name, you'll find DisplayName
4. Edit Members
5. There is not possibility change his display name, we see only login name (so LoginName)
6. In this case we must re-enable display names and then change display names
7. Admin should have possibility to edit or change login and display names regardless if display names are disabled and especially when they are different.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started September 26
Started 1 hour ago
Started August 31