Messenger Decision

Midnight Modding

What is the reasoning behind having now ay to get to first unread messages in private conversations? That just makes no sense to me. The only links within conversations I can find are first emssage and last message. When you get a new message you can't even go directly to it.

edit: changed the title. lol not trying to be rude.

To add,

I have a personal message which spans over 6 pages. When i view the personal message conversation, i can only go to the next page, or last. Once i have gone to the last page, the options are similar.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed if you click the page text you can jump to any page. It works well but was not clear to start with!! %7Boption%7D

EDIT 2: Surely the system should be the same as the topic view system, or change the topic view system to match.

If someone feels like it, send me a couple messages where I can see if it works. I am almost poistive that in the past it did not work thatw ay though. that's why I kept asking about this for a while now is I would have 2 or 3 new messages from the same person and click that icon and it would go to the last post rather than first unread.

Also it's very needed in the messenger menu in the board header also.

Archived