Renewel Suggestion

atsaunier

Is it possible to not Change our Lic Key for ip.Board when we renew?
I had an active lice and came up to be renwed and it renwed, i wasent aware that my key changed and thus preventing my spam services and such to not work. i found out today after i gotta alot of new members that wasent chacked agianst the spam :( Just a suggestion :)

I'm guessing that's a major part of their revenue. I really don't like the thought of spending big bucks on a package, and having it be reliant on 3rd party tools run by invision. That defeats the whole purpose of BUYING the software in the first place. :(

I'm guessing that's a major part of their revenue. I really don't like the thought of spending big bucks on a package, and having it be reliant on 3rd party tools run by invision. That defeats the whole purpose of BUYING the software in the first place. :(

I dont mind paying for the support, just think somehow if the support expires ur key is marked as expired, but if you renew it showsd the key active, but using the same key :) if its possible that is, i just wasent aware of the key change and didnt know my extra services was down for atleast a week becouse the key changed.

I had an active lice and came up to be renwed and it renwed, i wasent aware that my key changed and thus preventing my spam services and such to not work. i found out today after i gotta alot of new members that wasent chacked agianst the spam :( Just a suggestion :)

We've got plans in motion to fix that, which I won't go into at this point, but suffice it to say we do want to fix this.

I'm not sure I get what you mean. When the key expires in such a fashion, it only prevents access to extras like spam service and push notifications - services that if you didn't renew you wouldn't have access to anyway. The software you purchased a license for will continue to work.

Wasn't even aware that they key did alter upon renewal - thank you for the heads up.

Archived