Could someone please pick up my ticket

Calvin39

Could someone please pick up my ticket as a matter of priority please, I know I am not entitled to preferential treatment nor do I expect it, however my board is down, and I can do nothing more. I did promise the lads that I would have it back up for tea time but that' s been and gone, please can anyone of the staff help me. Ticket Number #665805 :)

Could someone please pick up my ticket as a matter of priority please, I know I am not entitled to preferential treatment nor do I expect it, however my board is down, and I can do nothing more. I did promise the lads that I would have it back up for tea time but that' s been and gone, please can anyone of the staff help me. Ticket Number #665805 :)

Is there nobody in the ticketing today as I marked mine as a priority and have heard nothing, come on please I need your help.

While we have limited staff available over the weekend, we DO have staff available. Naturally as there are less people we can't get through as many tickets as we do during the week however, so responses may be slower. If your board is down you should mark your ticket "critical" and these tickets are addressed first. If you're having any other issues let us know!

Archived