Download: Bouncy Mail

AnthonyKinson

for some reason the usergroup permission dont work for me. i uploaded all new files and reinstalled and i ask someone to signup and see if i could get a email address as normal member and he could create one :(

They were not enabled in Beta 1, they are in Beta 2 though, if you want a quick fix for now you can do the steps in This Post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once this mod is done how much will it cost u think? I don't want to add it and it turns out I have to pay a ton for it to work again.

Another thing does bouncy radio work for 3.1.x? I bought but haven't looked into to see if it works on 3.1.x yet ( I just upgraded to 3.1.x yesterday )

Once this mod is done how much will it cost u think? I don't want to add it and it turns out I have to pay a ton for it to work again.

Another thing does bouncy radio work for 3.1.x? I bought but haven't looked into to see if it works on 3.1.x yet ( I just upgraded to 3.1.x yesterday )

it is a FREE mod

As soon as IPS stop releasing updates :lol:

I'm trying to keep up with it all at the moment, BETA 2 is a massive update from the first beta, it contains almost everything that will be in the final, whereas Beta 1 contained very few features. I'm also making it "sexy" using ajax wherever i can and keeping the whole system free from file edits.

Currently i'm spending a few hours a day and any free time i can working on it, but i really want to give you guys as close to a feature complete version as i can so i can start ironing out bugs for the final.

Sometimes i hit walls though which take a bit of work to get over.

Uncompressed this app is already 1.38MB which is alot of code, its almost double the size of Beta 1 :lol:

If you click here you will get a notification on these community forums the second Beta 2 is available to download. It shouldnt be to long now though, most of the big stuff is done.

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone help me download this with filezilla. I have so much trouble downloading big files etc onto my board. It's just a pain.
If anyone could that would be greatly appreciated and I could do something in return.

If you are willing to help just "Quote" this post so I get a notification.

AIM: Alexlr14
Email: Alexx.Lorenzoo@yahoo.com

Could someone help me download this with filezilla. I have so much trouble downloading big files etc onto my board. It's just a pain.

If anyone could that would be greatly appreciated and I could do something in return.

If you are willing to help just "Quote" this post so I get a notification.

AIM: Alexlr14

Email: Alexx.Lorenzoo@yahoo.com

Filezilla is an FTP program, how will that help you download it?

I got the Beta 2 downloaded now. Thanks to the help of haku08879 (AIM). :D

But for some reason on my board now the user profile field is messed up.

Why is it doing that?

i've just updated the files, redownload Beta 2 and upload the file

\admin\applications_addon\other\mail\xml\mail_root_css.xml replacing the old one.

next login to your admin cp.

Look & Feel
Template Tools
Rebuild Master Skin Data

tick the check boxes for "Rebuild CSS" and "Bouncy Mail" and hit the "Rebuild" button, after that recache your skins and it should be fixed.

Archived