Download: iStream 1.0.1

Andy Rixon

Superb mod, it works great on 3.1. We're currently collecting material to form our channel so its only available to staff at present but it works very well indeed.

I wondered if there was a way to have an optional text area configurable in the AdminCP where we could post a description of what it is that members are seeing? I'd like to use it to post a description of what my channel is and what it contains, also a reminder than members can view the live channel or access selections from our video on demand library? Handy for describing your channel and how to use it for newbies to Livestream (like me!).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small bug report!

Just finally installing this on IPB3.1 and noticed in the My Apps drop down list that the image is missing for iStream.

"/admin/skin_cp/_newimages/applications/iStream.png was not found on this server."

Thanks, I will try get this fixed :)

Superb mod, it works great on 3.1. We're currently collecting material to form our channel so its only available to staff at present but it works very well indeed.

I wondered if there was a way to have an optional text area configurable in the AdminCP where we could post a description of what it is that members are seeing? I'd like to use it to post a description of what my channel is and what it contains, also a reminder than members can view the live channel or access selections from our video on demand library? Handy for describing your channel and how to use it for newbies to Livestream (like me!).

Good idea, I will see about getting that in BETA 3

I know you only just agreed to consider adding some form of text area for us to provide a description of what the channel is and content to look out for, thanks very much for that once again.

I hate to ask again, but we're thinking of making some of our content available in the On Demand section of our Livestream channel, which is already a Livestream feature. Is it possible for members to select their choice of On Demand constant through the iStream app player, or do they have to go to the actual Livestream page to make their selections? If so the text block would have to be used to mention that On Demand content is available to watch at the Livestream channel page. It would be great if this was in the player, because the Livestream website channel page is a bit ad heavy!

Good point, I don't even know.... I don't think so, could try it.

If it don't then, I may see about adding an "On Demand" feature for Livestream as well.

Not sure when I will get that done, caked up with iArcade at the moment, but the suggestion for the description box will be in BETA 3 which I hope to have out either later today or tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a bug with it.... and as far as I know the only bug

Just a reminder for when you get around to it, in the My Apps drop down list the image is missing for the iStream app.

Have you had any success with allowing the Video on Demand side of things?

Thanks again for such a great mod!
  • 2 months later...

iStream 1.0.0 RC1 is taking shape, but support for Ustream has been dropped and Justin.tv support has been added, the reason for this is because Ustream' API was way to hard for me to figure out.

Here is a screenshot of the latest version.

post-126615-076005200 1286146168_thumb.j

RC1 won't be available for download for another few days, be patient everyone.

Archived