Download: iTweeter

Andy Rixon

iTweeter is a simple application that adds another page onto your website called Twitter, from this page your members can view recent tweets you have made.

Stupid question here... who sees whose tweets? They can only see the admins? Not sure I understand how this works exactly.%7Boption%7D
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

iTweeter 1.0.1 has now been released!

We are happy to announce that iTweeter 1.0.1 has now been released, we advise you to update as soon as you can.

Release Notes
This release does not include any new features, this release is to only incorporate certian changes that is happening around the company.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been customizing the colors for the fields and the text, seems everything is properly changing *except* the "Tweets Link Colour" value. Regardless of what i punch into the text box, it doesn't want to accept the change.

I've just installed the latest version 1.0.1 (downloaded 2 days ago and installed today) and I'm getting the same thing. According to Firebug, it seems to be taking it from this:

#twtr-widget-1 .twtr-tweet a {    color: #1985B5 !important;}

I've looked everywhere in the skin files, including the twitter ones, but can't find it. The rest works OK though.

Is it a bug or is there a file somewhere where one can fix it?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived