Tags

ZakRhyno

For pictures, post, and anything else that can be posted, there should be a Tag entire by the author. This will help people search for key terms or subject matter not just a search in IPB. Don't get me wrong I put Tag in the search box above and get stuff from what if to coding. Something more specific like tags will help people search for subject materials. Maybe this can be added down the line.
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

When we implement tags, we will certainly expand them to work with the applications, yes.

This is a very good news. %7Boption%7D

I just hope that IPS have time and resource to add a real TAG system as vBulletin's (you know what I mean) as soon as possible, also if reading between your words, I doubt that we can expect TAGS on IPB 3.1.0 %7Boption%7D

This is a very good news. [img]

[/img]

I just hope that IPS have time and resource to add a real TAG system as vBulletin's (you know what I mean) as soon as possible, also if reading between your words, I doubt that we can expect TAGS on IPB 3.1.0 [img]

[/img]

"We plan to implement a tag system in a future version, but we don't have any details to share yet." I would think that you would be correct in that regards. I believe that there trying to iron out all the rough edges first in 3.1.0 short after 3.0.0 came out in June of 2009. I would guess that maybe by the end of 2010 we may see something like that. By then I would think that adding more feature to the system would be on there time table. But hey I could be wrong. :P

Archived