For IPS Staff.

iAdi

Hello Invision Power Services staff.
I want praise you.
Your service (support, questions, etc...) is the best I've got ever.
I just send you a ticket and I get an answer two-three minutes later. But it's not just an answer, it's an good answer.
And you've just amazing and members of the support & services staff that always help and answer in a good way.
I just want to say you thanks for your services and I hope and I'm sure it will remain.
Than, THANKS! :cool:
Adi.

[quote name='Adi R' date='29 November 2009 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1259507226' post='1883311']
Hello Invision Power Services staff.
I want praise you.
Your service (support, questions, etc...) is the best I've got ever.
I just send you a ticket and I get an answer two-three minutes later. But it's not just an answer, it's an good answer.
And you've just amazing and members of the support & services staff that always help and answer in a good way.
I just want to say you thanks for your services and I hope and I'm sure it will remain.
Than, THANKS! :cool:
Adi.

IPS ROCKS

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Adi R' date='08 December 2009 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1260298420' post='1886233']
You're welcome! :)
I will be happy to read more replies from the staff :cool:

Great to know that we're able to provide you with a level of service you're pleased with.
While it seems I've never dealt with one of your tickets myself, I'll mention this topic to the techs that have ;)

Thanks for taking the time to post this. As always, if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know :)

Archived