I have now switched from VBulletin

Nityananda

Well sort of ... I have bought invision LOL ..

I want to leave feedback in here in the same way as I would on the vbulletin licenced user area... Truthfully

For anyone who is currently a vbulletin licence holder and has been reading over there, you know what it has been like. I have purchased my software here, they have had email issues, high telephone volumes, site being swamped with questions etc etc ...... So here is my purchase:

Step 1: I had a query regarding pricing, and therefore emailed the sales team here at invision. A few hours later I recieved an email from their exchange saying that it was undeliverable. Now my first thought was "here we go again, they all the same"

KEEP READING

Step 2: I decided to send a pm to charles on here, who is busy as hell with questions LOL .... However me being impatient decided to call the telephone sales line too.

Step 3: Called the sales support in the US, from the UK. As the sales line was extremely busy, I was passed to an operator almost immediately who took my telephone number and said someone would call me back (yep, a callback in the uk from the us ... Impressed)

Step 4: Bare in mind I have had no responce from Charles. I recieve my telephone call back within 10 mins.... And who was on the other end of the line... Charles!!!!! ... My query was sorted, emails sent to me, and I had purchased everything as I required within 5-10 mins.

That my friends, is why I have switched........ Because it makes a change not to be ranting at someone who doesnt listen.. Instead I'm asking questions of people who do care about their customers.

Archived