Download: [HK020] - IPB3.x - Online users and Group Legend

RobertMidd

[quote name='optrexnz' timestamp='' post='']
I have the group legend turned off but see lots of mal-formed span tags

is the offender

<div id='hookonline_users' class='stats_list'>

<h2>24 online member(s) <span>(in the past 24 hours)</span></h2>

<p>

<span class='name'><span style='white-space:nowrap;'<a href='http://www.*****.net/forum/user/****/' title='08:35 AM'><span style='color:darkgreen'>****</span></a></span>, </span> 

I will take a look but first thoughts are that it should be easy to fix.

<span style='white-space:nowrap;'

[quote name='optrexnz' timestamp='1288644559' post='2036454']
I have the group legend turned off but see lots of mal-formed span tags

is the offender

Fixed, new file uploaded.

<div id='hookonline_users' class='stats_list'>

<h2>24 online member(s) <span>(in the past 24 hours)</span></h2>

<p>

<span class='name'><span style='white-space:nowrap;'<a href='http://www.*****.net/forum/user/****/' title='08:35 AM'><span style='color:darkgreen'>****</span></a></span>, </span> 

<span style='white-space:nowrap;'

I really do not know why you have an issue.

Can you send me the hook xml file for the one that has problems. Also if possible can you put back the version that does not work as I want to look at this on your site or just put it back temporarily and send me the source code (right click on index page and view/save source).

The one from the 31st has a faulty span tag in the online list which is what has been corrected and seems to cause your issue. If you are comfortable editing the hook file (this is a php in the hooks directory on your site) then I can give you the change to make manually.

[quote name='RobertMidd' timestamp='1288859353' post='2037712']
The hook uses the ibf_members table and therefore it is not possible to add guests to the list.

Oh, dangit.
Isn't there any way to do it? Like, the users online at once also includes the guest count, so Isn't there a way to do this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just installed this and it works great! However I noticed it seems to be adding the user group to the Online User listing (see my screenshot) eg "Registered Users", . Is this a bug or expected behaviour? If expected behaviour, is there any way to switch this off?

[quote name='CK Au' timestamp='1296457849' post='2074859']
I just installed this and it works great! However I noticed it seems to be adding the user group to the Online User listing (see my screenshot) eg "Registered Users", . Is this a bug or expected behaviour? If expected behaviour, is there any way to switch this off?

Probably a bug, can you send me a screen shot of your settings and list of groups and I will take a look.

• 5 months later...

Archived