When can we download Cleancut?

Shyatic

I have been looking forward to downloading Cleancut since I've seen it, as it's one of the few skins that leaves the header alone so I can just put up a simple image there -- I am interested to see if there is any information coming out about that.

Much obliged for any info... or is Cleancut already able to be downloaded, and I missed it?

[quote name='phinsup' date='05 August 2009 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1249493366' post='1838702']
when you download 3.0.2

I see.. is that on the horizon (days away) or further out than that? I know the line "when it's finished" but I have something to roll out and I have an internal deadline... so I'd like to do that.

[quote name='phinsup' date='05 August 2009 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1249493366' post='1838702']
when you download 3.0.2

I don't believe IPS has said this officially, correct me if I'm wrong. All I have read is that this is going to be released in a future version of IP.Board.

[quote name='Μichael' date='05 August 2009 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1249493888' post='1838707']
I don't believe IPS has said this officially, correct me if I'm wrong. All I have read is that this is going to be released in a future version of IP.Board.

I'd correct you except that my impression is that it could be with 3.0.2, but that has never been confirmed/promised/guaranteed/etc. So I'm looking forward to 3.0.2 and hoping it'll be in there but if it's not, then I can't gripe since it wasn't promised to be with it.

[quote name='bfarber' date='05 August 2009 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1249497523' post='1838741']
Cleancut will not be available with 3.0.2. Would have been nice, but I believe the author is still touching up some areas. With any luck, it will be available with 3.0.3.

Is it possible to see it released separately before another build, then just include it later on?
There are a lot of aspects in CleanCut I like and would like to build upon it rather then started from scratch.

Archived