Didnt Get!

Guest Mishari

You did NOT lose your money.

As was said, this is the weekend. On Monday morning, when IPS opens, someone will complete the transaction.

Someone from the Staff, who has the authority, *might* get your transaction completed earlier than that, but no guarantees.

Be patient. It will be worth it.

Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Closed

In the event you need assistance during a time we are closed you can either [email="billing@invisionpower.com"]email us[/email] or leave a message and we will promptly return your phone call.

[i]Times listed are Eastern Standard Time (EST)[/i]

This is in the contact area and has been there for years.

My company feedback is that......

They need a clear statement on the Order confirmation page as this topic shows up too often on the forums.

Is there any statement on the site with an estimate of delivery times on product purchases?

for example:

- 24 hours for weekdays.
- Orders placed on the weekend may not get processed till Monday.

just an example....they can word it as they wish...

My company feedback is that......

They need a clear statement on the Order confirmation page as this topic shows up too often on the forums.

Is there any statement on the site with an estimate of delivery times on product purchases?

for example:

- 24 hours for weekdays.

- Orders placed on the weekend may not get processed till Monday.

just an example....they can word it as they wish...

post-594-124071140686_thumb.jpg

This link is right on the from page of the company forum. All can access it to get answers to question before ordering. All you have to do is
read before you act.

The time it takes for the payment to be verified depends on the method of payment. It's not just a case of us having to press an "OK" button just because we like you to wait ;)
For example, PayPal payments if funded from your bank as opposed to a credit card take a couple of days to come through (and would never come through on a weekend) - there's nothing we can do about that.
You'll get an Email from us when your payment is received.

We think this is made pretty clear in the confirmation Email that gets sent out that says "Due to our extensive fraud screening, it may take up to forty-eight hours for your invoice to be marked as paid." but perhaps it would be better to state this somewhere on the site... I'll mention it to the appropriate person :)

Since the problem has been explained now I'm going to go ahead and close this topic, if you have any other questions or concerns, please send in a ticket from the client area to the billing department.

Archived