How about a Member Map?

Guest Rod.

It would be a really cool idea if a member map was built into IB3.0. That way, if someone is traveling out of town and they want to meet up with other members (which members in my community do all of the time), they could click on MEMBERS and sort by city, or just look at the map.

Any chance this will be made a feature?

It would be a really cool idea if a member map was built into IB3.0. That way, if someone is traveling out of town and they want to meet up with other members (which members in my community do all of the time), they could click on MEMBERS and sort by city, or just look at the map.

Any chance this will be made a feature?

Thats more of a mod, since the only profile field close to that is location and its not a drop down box. :P

I know at one time I saw a mod that did this but I think it was stopped around when ipb 2.3 came out.
I am not even sure if you can still get it but I do remember this used to be a mod and a pretty good one too.
Hopefully some one can bring it back as it would be a nice mod to have.

Mod. I'd not like it where some old perv could log onto a kids forum (like 14+ so they meet COPPA) and see where users live on any IP.B 3.0 board.

Totally agree with you there. Not good for a default feature, best as a mod as it once was a mod.

Archived