How do I RENEW?

Guest R0CKY

OMG what a hastle!

I got an email saying my IPB board licence had expired, and to log a ticket if I wanted to resolve this. So I go to the client area and I cannot login with my recorded password. The password recovery webpage returns An Error Has Occured message :unsure:

So I come here to the forums, and I cannot post in the Peer to Peer support forum because it says I am not a full member?! Funny that, because over to the left there <---- it says Full Member.

I send an email to the only one I can find at IPB (sales), and there has been no response. So now I am reduced to posting in a slight off topic forum to try and resolve this.

Could you guys make it a little harder for me to give you money? :blink:

Please, someone contact me so I can give you money and renew my licence, thank you.

Can someone on Staff who is reading this, please contact me to sort out access to my client area. I cannot renew my licence without access to the client area invoice section.

My email address is agd at blueyonder.co.uk.

Thank you.

The "IPB Full Member" FYI is a custom member title - anyone can set those in their control panel. :P

Please email sales@invisionpower.com, or give us a call. If you emailed the other day and haven't received a response it is almost certain that either (1) your email did not come through, or (2) your spam filters caught our reply. We have no sales/account tickets by the end of the day 99% of the time, so surely something happened.

Side note: the peer-to-peer forums are reserved for users with active support contracts, which is why you wouldn't have been able to post there. You should be able to login to your client area with the same email address and password you use to login to these forums, provided that is the email address you used when you purchased your license.

The "IPB Full Member" FYI is a custom member title - anyone can set those in their control panel. :P

Please email sales@invisionpower.com, or

give us a call

. If you emailed the other day and haven't received a response it is almost certain that either (1) your email did not come through, or (2) your spam filters caught our reply. We have no sales/account tickets by the end of the day 99% of the time, so surely something happened.

Side note: the peer-to-peer forums are reserved for users with active support contracts, which is why you wouldn't have been able to post there. You should be able to login to your client area with the same email address and password you use to login to these forums, provided that is the email address you used when you purchased your license.

Thanks for the response.

I have e-mailed you guys twice now. I have painstakingly checked my spam box each day for your response, so it has not been spam binned. I cannot login to Client area with the forum password. Your password recovery webpage returns "There is an Error". You have posted a phone number (1-434-316-7201 ) that means nothing to the UK, and gives no indication of call charges to that number. The invoice that has now lapsed gives no indication which of my IPB forums it is actually for, just an invoice number (158473), so I don't even know which of my boards you are invoicing me for.

Are you feeling my frustration yet?

If it is really beyond someone to take a grasp of this minor issue (from a long standing paying customer) and resolve it without me having to phone somebody, then please tell me how to dial 1-434-316-7201 from a UK landline and not get an unobtainable tone.

I see two recent tickets for you, 1 is 2 days old and 1 is 3 days old. Both have had replies. One has a reply from Nakisha stating

I can reset your password for you. Is there a specific password that you would like or is a computer generated password ok?

I'll see if she can reply to this topic to assist you further.

Archived