This is ridiculous.

Guest Relient K

Hey all you people at IPB staff or what ever.

Can I ask that you guys ever take a look at your support tickets? I mean I bought my board last week and I still havent been on once because your drivers failed or something, ive sent in like 5 tickets since then and they havent even responded to one!

This is really ticking me off, refund or extra month please.

What in the world, are you guys serious?

well can you guys make me one then since ive made many?

My problem is that my forum pandemoniumfx.invisinzone.com doesnt work lol. "IPS driver error"

and i still havent gotten on yet, i really wanna get it going before i have to pay again :\

What in the world, are you guys serious?

well can you guys make me one then since ive made many?

My problem is that my forum pandemoniumfx.invisinzone.com doesnt work lol. "IPS driver error"

and i still havent gotten on yet, i really wanna get it going before i have to pay again :\

Yes, they are serious <_<

If you bought the board last week you have another 5 months and 3 weeks support, so :unsure:

Can I suggest submitting a ticket, and seeing if it works?

Can we have a ticket number for one (or more!) of the un-answered tickets?

Im not sure were to find that, the only tickets that are visible to me is billing and a tech one from earlier when i was trying to set it up.

I sent them in though, im 100% sure.

May I ask how you sent them in? Were you logged into the client center, or did you send them by email? If by email, there's a chance it didn't reach IPS because of a delivery error or something.

When you attempt to submit a ticket a screen comes up with knowledgebase articles, asking you if the articles answered your questions. You must scroll down to the bottom of this page and hit the submit again to actually submit your ticket.

A lot of times customers have commonly answered questions and this speeds up getting them the answer they need. Be sure you are confirming your submission on that second page, or indeed no ticket will be saved/stored.

When you attempt to submit a ticket a screen comes up with knowledgebase articles, asking you if the articles answered your questions. You must scroll down to the bottom of this page and hit the submit again to actually submit your ticket.

A lot of times customers have commonly answered questions and this speeds up getting them the answer they need. Be sure you are confirming your submission on that second page, or indeed no ticket will be saved/stored.

Thats exactly why it didnt work. now that i realized that lol.

Edit: I would like to apologize for being so rude, sorry its my fault. but I did in fact just send in a ticket :)

Archived