Add a friend

Guest Digi

lol :lol:

EDIT: ok digi you broke it and now i don't see it :angry:

Another Edit: i think the member names of last visitors and comment makers should have a similar drop down box where you can do various things like you can in the topic view ones and other places.

I don't think it's worth adding the drop downs for those names - it would make things too complicated unnecessarily in my eyes. We are trying to keep a strong balance between feature-rich, and usability/cleanliness, and it's a hard balance to keep.

Yeah, I don't think that much is necessary. I think the only reason I missed the "add a friend" button was because I was expecting it to be in the drop-down for options on the profile page similar to how it is handled everywhere else. Still, doesn't excuse my blindness :P (Jaggi it is just below the user photo :P)

You can't add yourself as a friend :P

Theoretically no, but practically yes :P

Open a fake user and add your fake user as your friend, then switch back to your real account and add your fake user as your friend :x

I've seen members with their own name under Friend's list... :blink:

It's like Digi said, it's not an intentional feature. The reason you probably saw that is because the member had himself in his PM contact list before the board was upgraded to the latest version. 2.2.x automatically moves the people from that list to your friends list.

Archived