Login Method Change

Guest Amy T

• Management

what would happen if I changed the client area email to the one I use for here?

The reason I ask is the passwords are not the same.

It's likely that we'll use the client center log in authentication where possible, so you'd end up using your client center password when logging in the forum. We'll let you know which we choose before we switch over to the new system.

At the very worst case you'll need to try each before you get logged in.

It's likely that we'll use the client center log in authentication where possible, so you'd end up using your client center password when logging in the forum. We'll let you know which we choose before we switch over to the new system.

ok I will make them the same then.

Is this the reason now.. I have to log into client area each time intead of being remembered? My emails are the same but passwords are different :unsure:

So how come at these forums when we login in with e-mail and password, we are not redirected to that stupid converge page with all of the applications linked up to it? Or did you just edit the ACP feature for using e-mail instead of username?

Archived