HOW TO TRANSFORM A WEBWIZ FORUM TO INVISION

Guest montalegre

Another thing you might want to consider trying is a double conversion.

Check the list of available IPB conversions - and do some searching at the boards listed to see if any of them have a conversion from your current board. If so, do the conversion and then convert your 2nd board to IPB.

It's not enough to know that it is in your To Do List. We need to have some dead line.

After several mails I just receive uncertain answers. Two weeks or so!? We are doing our best...
We have had many custom conversion requests ever since 2.2 was released. We are doing our best to accomodate everyones urgent requests, in the order they come.

I recently discover someone that is talking with you since December, someone who bought your Invision solution and also needs to transform WebWiz forums to Invision. They are still waiting for the final solution :( .
We do not have any outstanding requests more than 3 weeks in our queue, and that request is presently being taken care of. I do not know of this person you speak of, you are the second to request webwiz converter, and the first person never followed up with us.

I just want to know if the time schedule is to full or I have to wait months and months.
Please be patient, we are working as fast as we can. I will respond to your ticket.

We do not have any outstanding requests more than 3 weeks in our queue, and that request is presently being taken care of. I do not know of this person you speak of, you are the second to request webwiz converter, and the first person never followed up with us.

This is not correct. Since December that another WebWiz client is waiting for the converter. They send you the databases to be converted and they are still waiting for the solution.

My question it

Archived