RTE stylesheet not in topic page

Guest Dan F

I just upgraded to RC 2 yesterday and the fast reply and quick edit boxes have no border and background around them.

I'm pretty sure that this is because the RTE stylesheet in the style_images folder is not loading in the topic, but I have idea on how to get it in there. I've even reverted all my skins and everything.

I'm not sure if its just me but I would like to know how to fix this.

If a screenshot is needed, I'll make one.

I just upgraded to RC 2 yesterday and the fast reply and quick edit boxes have no border and background around them.

I'm pretty sure that this is because the RTE stylesheet in the style_images folder is not loading in the topic, but I have idea on how to get it in there. I've even reverted all my skins and everything.

I'm not sure if its just me but I would like to know how to fix this.

If a screenshot is needed, I'll make one.

There is a new location for the RTE stylesheets, they are no longer in the main CSS

forum/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/css_rte.css

If you are working with an old skin the folder that these files are in are not added to the uprade.

Yes I know that the RTE stylesheet has changed to the style_images folder. I just don't why its not loading when I enter a topic on my forums.

And I'm not sure how a old skin would be affecting it since I did revert the skins during the upgrade so all changes would be made.

Yes I know that the RTE stylesheet has changed to the style_images folder. I just don't why its not loading when I enter a topic on my forums.

And I'm not sure how a old skin would be affecting it since I did revert the skins during the upgrade so all changes would be made.

The new CSS file for the RTE is not place in the proper dir location, when the skin is upgraded. It is placed in the master image dir, but not the other skin directories, you have to manually add the new file to the other skins.

Is this happening in the new default 2.2 skin that IPB created? If it is then there is more to this. If the default is ok, but old skins are having the problem then it is what I stated.

Well I have two skins, the default and my own custom skin. They both don't have the stylesheet on the topic page.

If there is anymore information you need I can get it.

Like here on IPS, topic view imports two CSSs:

<style type="text/css" media="all">

@import url(http://forums.invisionpower.com/style_images/css_2.css);

</style> 
<style type='text/css'>
@import url( "http://forums.invisionpower.com/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/css_rte.css" );
</style>

But mine is just:

<style type="text/css" media="all">

@import url(http://forum.aftervision.com/style_images/css_4.css);

</style>

Somewhere on the skin, I don't know if it is in a file or in the skin template bits the RTE CSS isn't loading in the topics.

there are more folders to go inside your style_images folder so perhaps those folders/files not in your 'old skin' folders ??

think this is a stupid idea as now got to look in 2 stylesheets for skinning instead of 1 (unless there are more stylesheets I don't know about yet) ??

Archived