RC1 to Final?

Guest UnitedPakistan

I'd like to think there is going to be an RC 2, otherwise, why would they have an RC 1 and not just RC?

Just because it has RC1 and not RC doesn't mean there is going to be multiple versions of the RC, lol...

I belive there will be a RC2 and then a quick Final realease to follow.

IF there is a need for RC2, I doubt it will be out in a few days. If they get a release ready again within the next week, it would most likely be Final. Because for a release to come that soon after RC1 release, there couldnt be that much fixed in it. I guess it's always possible just to be totally safe that they would release RC2 even if it only had a few RC1 fixes, but I would doubt it.

I would like to see a RC2 so people who have reported issues can confirm they have indeed been fixed. It's also good development practice to let as many people as possible test the supposed final version for a week or so before making it final, just in case there are any outstanding issues.

Please do not rush 2.2 final out the door, only to release a bug fix version a few days later (as was the case with vB recently)

Archived