skin issues

Guest Gaia

Anyone else getting skin issues after they upgraded to 2.2 RC1 from Beta ( and reverting all skins during upgrade)? It seems it is not loading the correct templates xml or CSS or something. None of the new IPB styles are working correctly for me?

I had a submenu problems..

It looked all pilled up on the left side.. instead of the submenu separator..

I am going to test a upgrade from 2.1.7 now.. to see how it will be

Will report later

Cheers

Get the same thing on my test board (and this is an upgrade from 2.2 Beta 2) ... it even FUBARed my 2.2 default skin :( ).

I had a submenu problems..

It looked all pilled up on the left side.. instead of the submenu separator..

I am going to test a upgrade from 2.1.7 now.. to see how it will be

Will report later

Cheers

Like this .. ?

rc1jz1.jpg

That happened to me, but when l deleted a couple of unwanted skin sets it cleared up.

I'm having similar issues.

On a custom skin I have on my forum, the first page displays fine but if you try to actually read a thread, it gives a blank page.

Using the new default skin, most everything works except the messaging center. Users cannot get in to check their PMs. It displays a blank page just like my other skin did (except it only displays blank on the messaging center, everything else seems to be ok).

I rebuilt the templates, updated all the caches multiple times (which fixed a problem I was having in the ACP using Firefox), not getting anywhere with either the old skins or the new ones.

My links arent stacked like that, but on my custom skin, in profile view, the things in the middle area which are supposed to be tabs for that portal.... those are all stacked that same way, but not tabs.

Usually I am the one who always gets errors and nobody else does, and this time I see no problems really and everyone else seems to be having them.

Archived