Report Center

Guest PolakTom101

Ok Luke who used to work for IPS who get layed off because there was not enough support to go around I think his MOD should be put in the IPB 2.2 because PMing every Mod of your board just dosen't work anymore. Here are some pictures of the Report Center he made for IPB 2.2 which is in beta now.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

screen5.jpg

screen6.jpg

screen7.jpg

screen8.jpg

screen9.jpg

screen10.jpg

Actually what you got may have been the moderator center. This is the "report center", which isnt out yet. You can read more about it on my blog here

http://www.custombb.net

Moderator center! Thats the one :)

I am just reading your blog actually. I assume that this will be a paid product again, however, customers that have previously brought your moderator center, will still have to purchase this one? Or will they be allowed a upgrade/update?

I haven't decided on the price yet, but yes it will be a paid product. It will be more than the previous moderator center because of the complexity and work that has gone into the project. Those that have purchased the moderator center will get a discount. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way of doing that though.

I haven't decided on the price yet, but yes it will be a paid product. It will be more than the previous moderator center because of the complexity and work that has gone into the project. Those that have purchased the moderator center will get a discount. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way of doing that though.

Awesome I'm glad to hear it will be discounted for us with the last version, it's worth the price. :D

Thanks for the information Luke! (Cy (w00t))

I'll be keeping a close eye on your Blog!

Can't wait

Luke... I'm really new to IPB... but this project of yours is definately one I'll be keeping tabs on.

Thanks for the link to your blog... please keep us updated... and hopefully once the new version of IPB and all the components are out in stable form... I'll be a customer of yours with this new Report Center. :thumbsup:

Archived