Statistics Center

Guest Petrescu

Dean created a mod for 'stats' similar to that. There are also the default (and built in) Statistics in the Admin CP.

I know and I used it, but it doesn't offer as much as it could. Invision should have more features available IMO, it could by default be turned off but I'm sure alot would like to use it.

• 8 months later...

Invision should include a statistics center like SMF forums do, they look nice and the statistics mods around are nowhere near as good as anything Invision could come up with. Example

here

Yes, very true. SMF Statistics Center is great.

IPB has lot of good features but i am really missing this:

I think similar statistic center should be in future versions. My member like statistics but I have nothing :unsure:

Didn't this use to be a feature? Maybe a long time ago? *hopes he's not dreaming*

I don't think so.

Although this is an awesome feature, if implemented, it shouldn't take up as many resources as it looks like it'll take up. :-S

It's really not a bad idea to have. And it would be nice to have it built-in as opposed to mods sometimes. However, unlike that version showed to us with SMF I would prefer the stats to just be shown behind the scenes and not for public viewing.

Maybe a way to generate whatever statistics we are looking for, maybe by a user created field or by age group or by anything for that matter.

Archived