Make invision Power Board W3C compliant

Guest Pⅇter

I believe he meant WCAG compliant, where WCAG stands for web content accessibility guidelines.

How can you check if a page is WCAG compliant? any tools like the validator for XHTML?

About the gender, well he might be talking about the sexist language topic in this forum.

While I strived to make IPB 2.2 compliant (and all pages I was able to hack around to even let a bot visit validated perfectly with my last test) this is not as much a priority as certain other things we're working on - especially given that we said we weren't redoing the skin till 3.x anyways.

While I strived to make IPB 2.2 compliant (and all pages I was able to hack around to even let a bot visit validated perfectly with my last test) this is not as much a priority as certain other things we're working on - especially given that we said we weren't redoing the skin till 3.x anyways.

Good to hear, your sticking to your plan :-)

Thats not without saying, if you can make simple changes to the default skin or make some code faster or better I wouldn't be against it, but thats just for a possible drool factor :D

Archived