Invision Cloud Down or Slow or DOS?

DaiAku

I doubt it is a general internet outage as I was able to get to all the other sites I tried.

My guess is that there was a server outage and InVision has your site, my site, and this help forum on the same server.  That's poor design as then they have no way to tell us what the problem is nor do we have a way to tell them that we have a problem.

This is a particularly galling problem as we just migrated from a free service we used for 7 years and had almost no outages in that time.  We've now been on InVision for 5 days and had a major outage.  My members, who funded the conversion, are asking what is going on.  And in the back of their minds I'm sure they are thinking we made the wrong decision on where to migrate to.

I’m experiencing the same issue, and I suspect there might be some attacks involved. What's more, I've been facing this problem for several days now. I’m quite disappointed, especially since I have a large community relying on me, and we're encountering difficulties with our cloud server. At the moment, my forum is completely down and there’s no way to access it.Could contain: Page, Text, Paper

There was indeed an issue over the weekend, which has since been resolved. 

18 hours ago, Mitus said:

What's more, I've been facing this problem for several days now.

if you have been having issues for several days, this is not related to the issues others were experiencing. I can see you have a ticket in currently that has been escalated

18 hours ago, Gary Lewis said:
This is a particularly galling problem as we just migrated from a free service we used for 7 years and had almost no outages in that time.  We've now been on InVision for 5 days and had a major outage.  My members, who funded the conversion, are asking what is going on.  And in the back of their minds I'm sure they are thinking we made the wrong decision on where to migrate to.

Sorry to see you have had issues as soon as you have migrated over. This is simply unfortunate timing unfortunately. I would say, almost no outages in 7 years is very very unusual. Even, for example, facebook, microsoft, and google have had times of significant outage in that time, so that is indeed pretty impressive. That said, we of course dont want any downtime if we can help it. We have identified the cause internally, and have put things in place to remedy the issue.

6 hours ago, Marc said:

There was indeed an issue over the weekend, which has since been resolved. 

if you have been having issues for several days, this is not related to the issues others were experiencing. I can see you have a ticket in currently that has been escalated

Sorry to see you have had issues as soon as you have migrated over. This is simply unfortunate timing unfortunately. I would say, almost no outages in 7 years is very very unusual. Even, for example, facebook, microsoft, and google have had times of significant outage in that time, so that is indeed pretty impressive. That said, we of course dont want any downtime if we can help it. We have identified the cause internally, and have put things in place to remedy the issue.

Yes, I am still having problems, even after the forum was restored. I have sent another email.

• Marc locked this topic