Show me yours and I'll show you mine...

Jimi Wikman

On 10/15/2024 at 12:10 PM, Jimi Wikman said:

Not my best video, but I am a bit under the weather, so it is the best I can do at the moment 🙂

That's great Jim! I just watched it through and I think it is going to be a huge help to me.

I also wish to express my huge appreciation to the Invision team. I can now see myself building features which before seemed a bit too much beyond my abilities. Brilliant!

12 hours ago, Como said:

That's great Jim! I just watched it through and I think it is going to be a huge help to me.

I also wish to express my huge appreciation to the Invision team. I can now see myself building features which before seemed a bit too much beyond my abilities. Brilliant!

That makes me so happy to hear!

Sharing is caring and if I can help others to feel more comfortable using the new amazing features of V5, or Invision Community in general, that is amazing!

1 hour ago, Matt said:

... and the mix of sidebar versus top navigation...

For the first time, we will give the choice to select between 2 templates, for people who want to "stay in the past" :

v5 template above : https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/479882-show-me-yours-and-ill-show-you-mine/?do=findComment&comment=2980980

Classic template :

Could contain: File, Person, Adult, Male, Man, Webpage, People, Face, Head, Text

Could contain: File, Person, Adult, Male, Man, People, Webpage, Face, Monitor, Screen

Edited by SoloInter

Mine has been slightly updated - mind you this is an adult community but trying to keep it classy, not ordinary. There's a few people while I'm building it, it hasn't really officially opened yet.

- I'm a bit bothered with not being able to center the logo properly without adding additional custom css. 

Could contain: File, Webpage, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Person, Hat, Car

Could contain: File, Light

Could contain: File, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Ct Scan

Could contain: File

Could contain: File, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Webpage, Light

Could contain: File, Webpage, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen

Edited by Cedric V

6 hours ago, SoloInter said:

Same xD

I had to add this to get it center: 

img{margin: 0 auto !important;}

Definitely don't use this code, it'll reset margins on every image on your site.

This will center the logo:

.ipsNavPanel .ipsLogo{
	justify-content: center;
}

4 hours ago, Sinistra Sensei said:

I thought I saw something in @Ehren theme video about backgrounds for the header. Did that idea get scrapped or do we have to use CSS for that

Correct. Background images were never implemented, so CSS is the best solution for the moment. 🙂