Zapier >> Post Forum Topic only shows some forums to choose from

Not sure what to look at here, but I'm trying to set up a Zap to create a new forum Topic however Zapier only shows a subset of forums.  Searching for a forum that exists (and is even guest viewable) returns no results.  Any ideas?

On 5/17/2024 at 3:01 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

You appear to have some kind of spam protection there which is causing the authentication issue you are having there. I suspect this may also be contributing to the issue you have with not everything showing

Sorry for the delay.  Running on macOS, tried Chrome and Safari, same error when trying to connect the account to Zapier.  Nothing extra running on either browser.  Any other ideas?

I deleted the Zap, deleted the API Key, recreated both, same error on both browsers.  Happens when I try to connect the Invision Community.  Wonder if it's CF related, will test it without that.

OK, so there was a cert issue that got resolved, however, now I am back to only a partial list of forums loading for selection.  And loading more does not load additional or all of the forums.

15 hours ago, Clover13 said:

OK, so there was a cert issue that got resolved, however, now I am back to only a partial list of forums loading for selection.  And loading more does not load additional or all of the forums.

Have you used the "Load More" button? Have you tried the refresh results button?

Could contain: Text, Page

Does anything happen when you click on it? Are there any errors in the browser JS console? I have noticed that it's still quite broken with Safari:(