Subscriptions Questions

Go to solution Solved by Mitsuru Miyata,

Hello I'm fairly new to all this on the Commerce side. Let's say I want to set up subscriptions to my existing users. Is there a way to stop this required info when they check out? This is for an Adult Site and of course, they don't need to fill this kind of info, it's just for them to buy a subscription and get access to a VIP area. 

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Take note of the following, epecially if you accept PayPal.

If you disable any of these options beware that without a billing address:

• Some payment methods will not be able to be used, including PayPal for card payments, 2CheckOut and some Authorize.Net processors. Any payment methods which are set to only be available to certain countries will not be available.
  • If any tax rates use a rate that is dependent on the customer's location, the default tax rate will be used.
  • Any Anti-Fraud Rules which act on the customer's billing address will assume the customer is not in the country specified by them.
  • If MaxMind integration is enabled, it's ability to accurately detect fraud will be impeded.

It is recommended if you use any of these features that you leave all options checked so customers are always asked for a billing address.