Lost front page after update to Invision Community 4.7.15

Hello to everyone.

I run Renault forum, and everything worked well until I just updated forum to latest version.

After the update, I have lost forum front page, and forum directly goes to login.

Also, every forum logo, that previously was linked to front page, now directs to user profile.

I did not received any errors during update.

https://www.renault-klub.hr

Any ideas what went wrong?

For the homepage directing to your login, you would want to ensure that your guests can access your community in ACP -> Members -> Groups. If you do not allow guests to access your community, the login page will be presented to anyone not logged in.

You would want to switch to an unmodified them if you are having issues with something not working properly on a custom theme. Likely could be related to the theme not being compatible with the release you're on.

Guests are allowed to access the community, also when I log in, I'm not able to access front page.

I just created new theme with default settings, and front page is still not accessible.

When I click on the logo, link takes me to my profile page.

Please ensure that you're checking in ACP -> Members -> Groups -> edit Guest -> Can access site?

If that is enabled, we would need to investigate further. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Jim, thank you very much for the help!

I just have found the solution.

There was no default application selected.

When you go to ACP - System - Applications - STAR (set as default app)

It seems when there is no default application selected, system just doesn't display any.