Email bug (4.7.14) (Forgotten passwords)

Hello everyone, for a few days now, emails for forgotten passwords have stopped working. On the other hand, other emails like connexion notification e-mails from other devices seems to work but not everytime. I saw that a new update is available (4.7.15), and I don't know if it could solve my problem but I can't do it right now because it says that my theme is not compatible with this new version.

Here are the email settings so you can see if I've forgotten anything:

Could contain: Text, File

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Nature, Night, Outdoors, Page, Text

I'm currently using OVH to host the web / email server, and everything was working perfectly until February, I also tried to check if ovh changed anything for the SMTP connexion, or if I was running out of space but all is good, my mailbox is accessible and I can send emails with it by connecting to it, so I assume the issue is from Invision itself.

Thanks for reading me, I hope we can find a solution to this.

Edited by Salim Trouve

If there are no email error logs for this instance, you would need to contact your hosting/email provider to see what the issue is. Ultimately, no errors in our email error log indicates that we successfully handed it off to your email provider. Therefore, we would be unable to comment further on what is going on and the deliverability issue is with your email provider.